Wax Filler Stick
- A blended wax filler used to repair cracks, splits and small to medium-sized holes without sanding or having to strip the finish.
- Fills cracks and holes on most finished surfaces.
- Wide range of intermixable wood colours.
- Can be applied without a heat source, it is quick drying and has no shrinkage making it ideal for use on finished furniture and other articles.
Scrape off some shavings from the wax, enough to fill the hole, and soften with your fingers. Press into the crack or hole using a plastic scraper or another suitable tool. Level down with the scraper and buff off the excess with a cloth.
- Always test product first on a spare surface or an inconspicuous area to check colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.