Shellac Filler Sticks
- Traditional repair sticks used to fill surface blemishes, such as small holes and cracks, prior to French polishing, lacquering or varnishing.
- Suitable for use on finished and unfinished wood.
- Available in 3 intermixable colour tones, and set very hard once used.
Melt Shellac Filler Stick with a hot iron or soldering iron and run into the damaged area. Allow to harden and remove any excess with a scraper or sharp knife. Lightly sand to a smooth finish.
- Always test product first on a spare surface or an inconspicuous area to check colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.