Laminate Repair Sticks
- For filling deep scratches and imperfect joints.
- Repairs can be made without sanding.
- Can be blended together for a closer colour match.
- Ideal for nail and pin holes.
Select the colour stick closest to that of the laminate that requires filling. If in doubt, choose a colour that is slightly darker than the laminate. Rub the repair stick across and along the scratch until it is completely filled. Allow the wax to harden then buff using a soft, lint-free cotton cloth. For superficial scratches and scuffs use Libéron Laminate Reviver.
- Always test products first on a spare surface or an inconspicuous area to check colour, compatibility and end results.