- Cleans and removes built-up wax and dirt from wood floors prior to re-finishing.
- Does not strip off varnishes.
For best results soak a pad of Libéron Steel Wool (grade 0000 or 00) with Libéron Floor Cleaner and gently scrub the surface, going with the grain where possible. Allow a few minutes for the Floor Cleaner to work, then while the surface is still wet use a clean, dry cotton cloth to wipe off all the old wax. More than one application may be required on heavily waxed surfaces. Allow the wood to dry out completely before refinishing.
- Do not use on water-based varnish or plastic and vinyl floors.
- Dispose of used steel wool and cloths outside to reduce vapour build-up and fire hazard.
- This product may lift newly applied shellac sealers, lacquers, varnishes and sealers.
- This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.