Steel Wool Grade 0000 (Ultrafine)
Where to buy
- Produced using a high quality steel to create a crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil-free with no rogue strands.
- Packed in rolls to enable you to cut off convenient sized strips as required for use in and around the home or workplace.
- Ultrafine grade 0000 - ideal for polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces.
- Use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- Use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
- Use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
- CAUTION: To avoid cuts, never tear steel wool but cut it to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.