Fine Wood Stripper
- Libéron Fine Wood Stripper removes old paint and varnish finishes from wood and metal.
- Kind to wood and fragile surfaces as no heavy scraping is required, but tough on paint and varnish.
- Easy to use, non-drip gel methylene chloride-free formulation clings to the surface making it ideal for vertical surfaces.
- Fast working time of around 5 to 30 minutes.
Shake well before use. Apply a generous coat of Libéron Fine Wood Stripper using a brush. Allow the stripper to work for 5-30 minutes. Remove dissolved finish using a plastic scraper or Libéron Steel Wool Grade 2 for carved areas. It may be necessary to repeat the process if more than one finish is to be removed. Neutralise the timber by cleaning with Libéron Wax and Polish Remover or white spirit. Leave to dry for 24 hours then rub down gently using Libéron Ultrafine Steel Wool (grade 0000) or extra fine sand paper. The treated surface is now ready for a new finish.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with vinyl and synthetic surfaces.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. Water-based products may be affected by Wood Bleacher residue.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.