Wax and Polish Remover
- Removes stubborn dirt and superimposed wax layers.
- Ideal for all interior wood.
- Suitable for use on French polishes, varnish, lacquer and oil finishes.
- Cleans without damaging and protects the patina of antique furniture.
Use Libéron Fine Steel Wool (grade 0) pad soaked in Wax and Polish Remover and brush the wood with the grain. Take a new pad as soon as the first one is dirty. Wipe the surface after treatment with a clean cloth. Repeat, if necessary, let the surface dry before a new treatment. You can also use Wax and Polish Remover on varnished and painted wood to remove dirt.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.