- Libéron Ring Remover removes most white water marks and heat marks.
- Suitable for use on highly polished surfaces, including French polishes, lacquers, varnishes and modern hard finishes.
Shake well before use. Apply using a clean, lint-free cotton cloth and rub vigorously over the mark, going with the grain, until it is removed. Buff with a clean, dry cotton cloth then wax or polish as normal. For badly marked surfaces, Ring Remover may be applied using Ultrafine Steel Wool (grade 0000) and then buffed with a cotton cloth.
- Ring Remover may produce a shiny surface when used on matt or satin finishes. If this occurs, gently mat back the surface with Libéron Ultrafine Steel Wool (grade 0000) and re-wax with Libéron Furniture Wax.
- White marks made by water or heat on waxed surfaces may be removed using Libéron Wax and Polish Remover.
- Dark marks made by water or heat indicate damage to the wood. The finish may need to be completely removed so the bare wood can be treated with Libéron Wood Bleacher.
- Important: Always test the product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.