- Removes dark stains caused by rust, alcohol or damp, ink, ring marks and fruit, etc.
- Can be used to lighten naturally dark wood, or natural wood which has darkened through alkali products, i.e. staining or weathering.
- Does not harm the wood.
Apply Libéron Wood Bleacher sparingly with a brush. Concentrate on badly affected areas as required. Allow to dry, check results and apply further coats if necessary. Rinse thoroughly with clean water 2-3 times and allow to dry completely before refinishing.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Due to various types of pigmentation, some dyes/stains/woods may resist bleaching.
- Wood Bleacher relies on chemical reactions – results cannot be guaranteed.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. Water-based products may be affected by Wood Bleacher residue.
- Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.