- Beautifies, feeds and protects new and reclaimed wooden floors and cork floors.
- Gives floors a traditional soft natural sheen, whilst protecting them against daily wear and tear.
- Easy to maintain, non-sticky and quick drying.
- For best results, use over Libéron Floor Sealer.
Sand the floor if required and remove all previous finishes. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free. If you wish to seal your floor, use Libéron Floor Sealer. To clean away heavy build-up of old polish and general dirt, use Libéron Floor Cleaner.
Shake well before use. Apply Floor Wax in thin coats using a brush or cloth, rubbing briskly to ensure the wax penetrates into the heart of the wood. Allow at least 30 minutes to dry and then buff with a cotton cloth or specialised floor polishing machine. Apply further coats until the desired level of sheen is achieved. Porous surfaces may require more coats.
- Regular re-buffing should restore the appearance of your floor. When re-buffing does not restore the shine, re-apply a new thin coat of wax as above. High traffic areas will require more frequent applications.
- Do not clean with water. For stubborn marks remove with Libéron Floor Cleaner and re-apply Libéron Floor Wax.
- Waxed surfaces may become slippery.
- Floor Wax is unsuitable for use where surface water is likely (i.e., bathrooms, kitchens). This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.