- Designed to clean, revive and rejuvenate highly polished interior surfaces such as French polish, lacquers and varnishes.
- San also be used to remove haze and bloom from most modern finishes, as well as cover superficial scratches.
- Suitable to clean ivory, tortoise shell, mother of pearl, papier-mâché, brass inlays and fittings.
First ensure surface is free from wax using Libéron Wax and Polish Remover.
Shake well before use. Soak a lint-free cloth with Burnishing Cream and rub vigorously, going with the grain where possible, paying particular attention to problem areas. Allow to dry to a milky white powder then buff with a clean cotton cloth. After burnishing the surface, protect and enhance your furniture using Libéron Black Bison Wax, available in a wide range of colours.
- This product may lift poorly applied or cracked finishes.
- Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
- CAUTION: Risk of self-combustion. Wet with water any textiles or tools soiled with the product and dispose of them in a tightly closed container.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.