- For filling and masking superficial scratches, nail holes, worm holes, etc., on finished wood.
- Expand and contract with the wood.
- Do not shrink or drop out.
Rub the crayon across the scratch until it is filled, allow to harden then buff off the excess with a cotton cloth. Retouch Crayons may be blended together to create different shades.
- Important: Always test product first on a spare surface or an inconspicuous area to check colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.