- A soft creamy wax for rubbing into damaged areas to disguise dents, chips, scratches, and for restoring colour.
- Ideal for filling mitre joints, pin holes on frames or for furniture restoration.
- Colours are intermixable.
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from dust.
Apply to the damaged surface with a cloth. Gently remove any excess with a cloth. Allow to dry for a minimum of 20 minutes, longer, if possible, then buff lightly with a lint-free cotton cloth. Tools can be cleaned with white spirit. If the product dries out, it can be revived by gently warming and adding white spirit.
- CAUTION: Risk of self-combustion. Wet with water any textiles or tools soiled with the product and dispose of them in a tightly closed container.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.