Wax Polish Black Bison Paste
- Feeds, polishes and protects, helps prevent wood drying out.
- Gives cover marks and scratches.
- Ideal for small surfaces.
- Highly lustrous and hard-wearing.
- Suitable for use on both antique and modern furniture.
Remove old waxes and dirt with Libéron Wax and Polish Remover if necessary. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust.
Apply a coat of Libéron Wax Polish Black Bison sparingly with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth on a delicate (i.e., French–polished) surface or with Libéron Ultrafine Steel Wool (grade 0000) when a deeper penetration is required. Allow to dry for 20 minutes, or until touch dry, and then buff with a clean cotton cloth or Libéron Furniture Brush for a better finish. Repeat the operation on new or very dry wood as it may require two or more coats.
- Not suitable for humid areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. We recommend the use of Libéron oils or varnishes in these areas.
- Maintenance: Wipe over with a cloth or duster and re-wax as required when the surface looks dull and tired. Do not wash with water.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.