Stone Floor Wax
- Ideal for protecting stone, slate, terracotta, quarry tile and other natural and man-made stone floor products after sealing with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer.
- The slip resistant finish enhances the natural colour of the stone while giving a beautiful soft lustre to the surface.
- Stone Floor Wax will help to prevent staining and is resistant to scratching and scuffing.
Ensure the surface is clean and dry and that deteriorating or previous finishes are removed. Porous surfaces should be sealed first with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer.
Apply a thin layer of Stone Floor Wax to the floor using a cotton lint-free cloth or suitable brush, ensuring the wax is applied evenly across the surface. Allow to dry for 3 hours then buff to a satin sheen using a brush, cotton cloth or buffing machine.
- For stubborn marks remove with Libéron Floor Cleaner and re-apply Stone Floor Wax.
- Re-wax the floor when the surface begins to look dry and dull. Floors in high traffic areas may require waxing more regularly. In damp areas, i.e. kitchens and utility rooms, we recommend the use of Libéron Stone Floor Shine.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Waxed surfaces may become slippery.Sweep or vacuum, do not wash with water. Buff to maintain shine. Wipe up spillages immediately as prolonged exposure to moisture may damage the wax and stain the stone.