Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer
- Suitable for use on porous stone flooring (York stone, slate, terracotta and quarry tiles, etc.).
- Feeds and seals natural and man-made stone slab and tile floors.
- Protects from water, stains, food oils and grease marks.
- Ideal for use on new or old stone.
- Effective after just one coat on most surfaces.
Ensure the surface is clean and dry. If necessary, clean with Libéron Stone Floor Cleaner, rinse and allow to dry thoroughly before applying Stone Floor Sealer.
Apply Stone Floor Sealer generously with a paint brush and allow to dry for one hour. Check if the surface is properly sealed by dropping a small amount of water onto the floor. Leave for 10-15 minutes and if the water remains on the surface, then enough sealer has been applied. If not, then further coats of sealer are required. Repeat application and testing until the surface is properly sealed. The number of coats required will depend upon the porosity of the stone. Allow the final coat of sealer to dry for 24 hours before use. If required, finish with either Libéron Stone Floor Wax or Libéron Stone Floor Shine for a more durable surface.
- Clean with Libéron Stone Floor Cleaner as and when required. Carry out the water drop test once a year and re-apply sealer as necessary.
- Not suitable for use on oiled surfaces. For previously oiled surfaces use Libéron Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.