Colour-Enhancing Stone Floor Sealer
- Feeds and seals natural and man-made stone slab and tile floors.
- Suitable for use on York stone, slate, terracotta and quarry tiles.
- Reduces crumbling and dusting.
- Enhances the natural colour of the stone.
- Water proofs and protects from staining.
Firstly check whether the floor requires sealing by putting several drops of water onto the surface. Leave for 10 minutes and if the water is absorbed into the stone, then a sealer is required. If necessary, clean the surface with Stone Floor Cleaner, rinse and allow to dry thoroughly before applying Colour-Enhancing Stone Floor Sealer.
Shake well before use. Apply Colour-Enhancing Stone Floor Sealer using a brush or lint-free cotton cloth and allow the sealer to penetrate for 10 minutes. Remove the excess with a clean lint-free cotton cloth and allow to dry for a minimum of 8 hours. To check the surface is properly sealed, drop a small amount of water onto the surface. Leave for 10-15 minutes and if the water remains on the surface, then enough sealer has been applied. If not, then further coats of sealer are required. Finish with either Libéron Stone Floor Wax or, for a more durable surface, with Stone Floor Shine. Note: Several coats may be applied quickly on very porous surfaces. The number of coats required will depend on the porosity of the stone.
- To protect and condition your floor, use Libéron Stone Floor Shine regularly to maintain the finish.
- CAUTION: risk of self-combustion. Wet with water any textiles or tools soiled with the product and dispose of them in a tightly closed container.
- This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
- Important: oil finishes bring out the natural colours of stone. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.