Stone Floor Shine
- Creates a protective coating and lasting shine on sealed terracotta and stone floors.
- Providing a durable finish, it is ideal for floors in high traffic areas (e.g. kitchens, halls).
- Water-based and quick-drying formula.
- Ideal for use with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer.
Ensure the floor is clean by using Libéron Stone Floor Cleaner as required. Porous surfaces should be sealed first with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer.
Dilute 3 parts Stone Floor Shine to 2 parts warm water. Apply a thin coat of Stone Floor Shine evenly over the whole surface using a mop or a sponge. Leave to dry for 30–60 minutes and the shine will appear. For a higher shine apply further coats. Frequent maintenance may be carried out by re-applying a diluted solution of Stone Floor Shine (1 part Stone Floor Shine to 5 parts warm water). Use as often as required when the surface begins to look dry and dull. Reapplication will depend upon usage. Floors treated with Stone Floor Shine should be cleaned with Libéron Stone Floor Cleaner.
- Do not apply in thick coats as this may result in white marks which will have to be removed with Libéron Stone Floor Cleaner.
- Not suitable for waxed, synthetic or varnished floor surfaces.
- Important: do not use on unsealed floors, for best results use over Libéron Stone Floor Sealer.
- Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water / solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.