Stone Floor Cleaner
- Removes dirt and grease from terracotta and stone floors.
- Suitable for use on sealed and unsealed stone.
Dilute Stone Floor Cleaner to a 25% solution in warm water. Apply using a floor mop or sponge, rubbing more vigorously over dirty areas. Allow the product to work on the surface for 10-15 min. then rinse several times with clean warm water, wipe dry and allow to dry thoroughly. To remove stubborn stains, pour a small amount of neat Stone Floor Cleaner onto the stain. Let the product work for 15 min. then scrub with a brush to remove the stain. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Use as often as required. To re-shine floors already sealed with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer, apply Libéron Stone Floor Shine.
- If treating new stone, once your stone or terracotta floor has been cleaned, it will need protecting from water and staining with Libéron Stone Floor Sealer. Finish with either Libéron Stone Floor Wax or, for a more durable surface, with Stone Floor Shine. Wear protective gloves.
- Not suitable for cleaning waxed, vinyl or plastic floors.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.