Steel Wool Grade 2 (Medium)
Where to buy
- Produced using a high quality steel to create a crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil-free with no rogue strands.
- Packed in rolls to enable you to cut off convenient sized strips as required for use in and around the home or workplace.
- Medium grade 2 - ideal for heavy cleaning, paint and varnish removal.
- Use with Libéron Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
- Use to remove rust.
- If in doubt, use a finer grade of Libéron Steel Wool.
- CAUTION: To avoid cuts, never tear steel wool but cut it to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.