High Resistance Floor Varnish
- High resistance – 60% the hardness of glass.
- Resistant to heel impact and wear and tear.
- Particularly suited to rooms that are in constant use such as hallways, kitchens, lounges and stairs.
- Stain and water resistant.
- Non-slip finish.
Sand the floor if required and remove all previous finishes. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free. If you want to colour the wood, you can apply Libéron Palette Wood Dye to the timber before varnishing. Libéron Palette Wood Dye is available in a range of wood shades.
Stir well before use. Apply High Resistance Floor Varnish evenly with a brush or short hair roller. Allow to dry for a minimum of 6 hours before applying further coats, lightly sanding the surface between coats if required. We recommend a minimum of 3 coats are applied. More coats can be applied for a more durable finish or where foot traffic is particularly heavy. Allow the final coat of varnish a minimum of 24 hours drying time before using the floor.
- Wipe any spills immediately. For general maintenance wipe over with a damp mop or cloth, using a mild detergent if required. If the surface shows signs of wear, re-apply a coat of varnish or coat with Libéron Wood Floor Reviver.
- Allow all wood dyes to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before applying High Resistance Floor Varnish. The varnish may raise the grain on some hard woods and may darken some types of timber.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Product may slightly darken some woods.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.