Superior Protection Woodstain
- Comes with an 8-year guarantee.
- Tough & durable weather protection.
- Water-repellent & UV-resistant.
- Designed for all exterior & interior vertical woodwork.
- Microporous formulation allows the wood to breathe.
The wood to be stained must be clean, dry, in good condition and not greasy. Sand corners and edges to round them slightly.
Bare or refurbished wood: Sand with sandpaper to obtain a smooth surface and remove dust. Apply a suitable wood treatment product.
Exotic woods, oak, chestnut: Dilute the 1st coat with 10% water and apply a second non-diluted coat. On greasy woods, degrease the surface with acetone.
Stained woods: Brush to remove any loose or flaking finishes. Use sandpaper to obtain a smooth surface and remove dust.
Ideal application conditions are between 12° and 25°C, in dry, wind-free weather. Stir the product well before and during use using a wide stirrer. Apply in 2 coats. For a spray application, dilute with 10% water.
- Do not apply to thermo-heated, thermo-treated or acidic woods.
- For bright colours on new or exposed woods, it may be necessary to apply a 3rd coat.
- The clear shade is recommended only for maintenance on previously stained and tinted woods or to dilute other colour shades.
- Results may vary according to wood species. Always test product on a small or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the woodstain as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.