Tough Deck Clean & Revive
- Ideal for heavily soiled areas and to prepare decking for finishing.
- Designed for all exterior surfaces of exotic wood, pine or autoclave wood: decking, floors, duckboards, fences and garden furniture.
- Effectively cleans dirt, black spotting, mildew and grime from wooden decking.
- Rapid action.
- Economical - concentrated formula providing high coverage.
Apply on bare or oiled wood (for other finishes, use a stripper). Brush your wood to remove excess dirt. Dilute the cleaner in a proportion of 1 to 2, for example 1L of product in 2L of warm water.
Pressure washer application: Put your mixture into the tank of the pressure washer. Spray the surfaces to be cleaned. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
Manual brush application: Put your mixture into a watering can or garden sprayer. Spray the surfaces to be cleaned. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with clean water. Brush vigorously with a hard bristle brush or patio brush. Remove dirt progressively. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- In the case of stubborn stains or heavily soiled wood, apply a few drops of undiluted cleaner. Scrub with a hard bristle brush and then rinse with water.
- Rinse the product well.
- Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours before applying the finishing product. Test first on an inconspicuous area.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.