- Makes surfaces non-slip – even when wet.
- UV and water resistant.
- For use on wood, stone, paving and ceramic tiles.
- Ideal for use on smooth and slippery flooring, such as patios, softwood decking, utility rooms.
- Does not alter the look of the surface.
The surface must be clean, dry and have no traces of grease, wax or oil.
Stone: clean the surface thoroughly.
Softwood decking: clean to remove dirt and dust.
Tiles: clean and remove all traces of grease.
Porous surfaces: clean.
Painted surfaces: remove any flaking paint and clean.
It is essential to stir well before and during each application to ensure the product is evenly mixed. Apply with a brush or medium-haired roller. Two undiluted coats are normally sufficient; however, on very porous surfaces a third coat may be necessary. Allow to dry for 3 hours between coats and 12 hours before use.
- Not suitable for use on new hardwoods. Leave the timber untreated for 12 months to allow the grain to open.
- Clean as and when required. In areas of high foot traffic, we recommend re-applying one coat once a year, or more if necessary.
- To conserve product from a partly used container, pour the remaining product into a smaller container and seal tightly. Clean brushes and rollers with water.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.