Garden Furniture Cleaner
- Removes dirt, mildew, mould and grime from exterior wood.
- Eliminates food stains and grease marks.
- Prepares the timber for re-oiling.
- Water-based formula.
- Rapid action.
Shake well before use. Dilute the Garden Furniture Cleaner with up to 2 parts water in a bucket. Apply the cleaner using a scrubbing brush, rinse with clean water and wipe the timber dry. Repeat as required until the timber is clean. Allow the timber to dry for a minimum of 24 hours, before applying Libéron Garden Furniture Oil. For stubborn arks, a stronger solution of Garden Furniture Cleaner may be required.
- In the case of stubborn stains or heavily soiled wood, apply a few drops of undiluted cleaner. Scrub with a hard bristle brush and then rinse with water.
- Rinse the product well.
- Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours before applying the finishing product.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.