Garden Furniture Oil
- Feeds, seals and protects wooden garden furniture.
- Contains UV filters to reduce fading from sunlight.
- Penetrates deep into the wood for long-term protection.
- Ideal for regular protection / maintenance.
- Enhances the natural colour of the wood.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free of varnish or other finishes. Remove any surface grime with Libéron Garden Furniture Cleaner as this may cause the timber to blacken when oiling.
Shake well before use. Apply the oil using a brush or lint-free cotton cloth. Allow the oil to penetrate for up to 20 minutes and wipe the surface dry with a clean, lint-free cloth. Allow to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying more coats of oil. We recommend a minimum of 3 coats are applied, more in exposed areas. Allow the oil to dry for 24 hours before using treated furniture.
- Not suitable for use on lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces. Wear protective gloves when applying Garden Furniture Oil. Store Libéron Garden Furniture Oil at a temperature above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the oil can deteriorate. On exterior oak furniture we recommend the use of Libéron Pure Tung Oil.
- Clean surface dirt with Libéron Garden Furniture Cleaner before oiling.
- For continued protection all timber should be re-oiled once or twice a year as routine maintenance.
- Important: Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- CAUTION: Risk of self-combustion. Wet with water any textiles or tools soiled with the product and dispose of them in a tightly closed container.
- Remove as much of the oil as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.