- Multi-purpose coloured wax for creating striking effects on all types of interior material such as wood, metal, stone, plastic and plaster.
- It gives green hues of oxidised copper and brass and can be worked into moulding, bronzes, papier-mâché, alabaster and carvings.
- Ideal for decorating household objects, it buffs to a soft sheen.
- Can also be applied as a wax finish to bare or coloured wood.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from any previous finishes.
Work a small amount into mouldings, or where required, using a brush or cloth. Allow to dry for 2 to 3 minutes before removing as much or as little of the excess as you wish with a clean lint-free cloth or Libéron Ultrafine Steel Wool (Grade 0000). To use the wax as a coloured finish on bare wood, work a thin coat into the wood with Libéron Ultrafine Steel Wool (Grade 0000), allow to become touch dry and buff. The wax may be thinned with a small amount of white spirit to make application on bare timber easier. To remove large areas of Verdigris Wax use Libéron Black Bison Wax Neutral or Libéron Finishing Oil on a lint-free cloth or steel wool.
- Try Libéron Special Effects Waxes in conjunction with the Libéron Gilt Cream for an even wider selection of effects.
- CAUTION: Risk of self-combustion. Wet with water any textiles or tools soiled with the product and dispose of them in a tightly closed container.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.