- Made from 100% pure beeswax.
- Ideal for use as a furniture polish or for lubricating drawer runners.
- Suitable to be used as a traditional wood filler.
Pour some turpentine in a suitable container. Shred an equal amount of Beeswax as finely as possible and add to the turpentine. Allow a day for the beeswax and turpentine to mix into a polish, with an occasional stir.
- Always mix products first in small quantities and test on an inconspicuous area to check colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use.
- Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.