- Traditional wax that nourishes wood and protects against dryness.
- Ideal for use on large surfaces.
- Ideal for nourishing absorbent woods such as pine and oak, especially unsealed or for use on items that have been dipped for stripping.
Remove old waxes and dirt with Libéron Wax and Polish Remover if necessary. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust.
Shake well before use. Apply Libéron Liquid Beeswax with a cloth, brush or spray gun. Allow to become touch dry for a minimum of 6 hours – longer if possible, then buff with a clean cotton cloth or Libéron Wax Polishing Brush. Repeat the operation on new or very dry wood as it may require two or more coats. For a better quality finish, apply thin coats of wax and build up to the desired level of sheen, buffing between coats.
- Maintenance: Wipe over with a cloth or duster then re-wax as required, when the surface looks dull and tired. Do not wash with water.
- Not suitable for humid areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. We recommend the use of Libéron oils or varnishes in these areas.
- In cold weather wax may thicken. To soften, remove cap and stand in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes, replace the cap and shake. Repeat if necessary.
- Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.