- Enhances cast or wrought iron with a graphite effect.
- Reduces the possibility of rusting.
- Resist heat up to +700°C.
- Does not flake off.
- Removes grease, soot, ashes and dust.
Remove the dirt and grease off the surface with Libéron Wax & Polish Remover and Libéron Fine Steel Wool (0). Remove the loose rust off the surface with a brass brush. Apply a thin coat of Iron Paste with a cloth. Allow to dry for 2h. Polish with a soft cloth or a brush. When the waxed fireplace is back into service, the released fumes are temporary and not toxic.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.