- Lubricant for tool sharpening on oilstones.
- Cleans dirty stones.
- Reduces clogging of the stone from metal particles.
- Helps to produce sharper tools.
Test products first to check compatibility and end results.
Apply liberally to the oilstone before sharpening tools. Do not allow the oilstone to become dry during sharpening. Wipe the stone clean immediately after tool sharpening.
- Use regularly to keep your stone and tools in good condition.
- Important: Only use on flat static oilstones. Do not use on any mechanical sharpening machinery.
- Remove as much of the oil as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.