- High quality French Polish.
- A traditional polish suitable for antique finishes.
- Warms new or pale looking wood.
- Covers blemishes and marks.
- Golden brown in colour.
To remove imperfections remove any wax finishes with Libéron Wax and Polish Remover and any varnish finishes with Libéron Fine Wood Stripper. Sand with extra fine abrasive paper to obtain a smooth finish and remove any dust with a tack cloth. Fill open grained woods using a suitable grain filler.
Libéron Button Polish can be applied with a French polishing mop or with a French polishing rubber in accordance with traditional French polishing techniques.
- Important: French polishes are best applied in a warm dust-free environment.
- When not in use, keep in a cool dry place.
- Remove as much of the product as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, etc., in order to avoid discharge into the environment.